Offensive security tools developed by our staff
- Vanguard - web application vulnerability testing engine written in Perl
- Jynx - LD_Preload rootkit written in C.
- Bleeding Life - PHP and MySQL powered web browser buffer overflow exploit pack
- GScrape - Perl based google scraper for finding vulnerable websites
- Kolkata Configurable perl scanner that analyzes checksums to perform fingerprinting on web applications with static file analysis
- Lfi_autopwn.pl - automatically spawn a shell using a File inclusion exploit, written in Perl.
- MySql 5 Enumeration - automatically map the contents of a remote database given a URL vulnerable to SQL injection, written in Perl
- Social Network Forgery Utility - Rickroll your friends with this PHP content forgery generation utility.