Revision as of 19:31, 26 June 2016 by Yggdrasi (ok logs are back good)
Want to teach or participate in a panel?
- Make a wiki account
- Put a link to your user page and topic in the desired time slot.
- Do not feel constricted to using hour time-blocks, you may use increments of less than one hour.
- You may book more than one hour if you feel you need it, but please be conservative.
- Come to IRC during your scheduled course interval
Place any requests for classes in here, or even ideas for other speakers. Some people want to speak but don't know what to speak about.
- Heap Overflows
- Integer overflows/underflows
- Null pointer dereference attacks
- Reverse engineering
- Applied cryptography
- Linux distribution comparison\discussion
- Android hardening
- Python Scapy
- IRC BOT
- Local privilege escalation
- Metasploit Framework (or similar exploit script tools)
Thursday - 12/20
00:00 01:00 02:00 03:00 04:00 05:00 06:00 07:00 08:00 09:00 10:00 11:00 12:00 13:00 14:00 15:00 16:00 17:00 18:00 - 19:00 Operating in the Shadows: Chinese 'state-sponsored' hackers - Lol Sorcerer 19:00 20:00 - 21:00 Manipulating Android's File system for Fun and Profit - Indirect 21:00 22:00 23:00
Monday - 9/17
00:00 - 01:00 Log What is security infrastructure? - hatter 01:00 - 02:00 Log Introduction to Python - Z 02:00 - 03:00 Log Introduction to network mapping Part 1 - Foo 03:00 - 04:00 Log Anonymity Online (or How to be a Ghost) - rorschach
Tuesday - 9/18
00:00 - 01:00 Log Remote SQL injection testing - hatter 01:00 - 02:00 Log Introduction to Python (cont.) - z 02:00 - 03:00 Log Introduction to network mapping Part 2 - Foo
Wednesday - 9/19
00:00 - 01:00 Log Introduction to Assembly Code - m4 01:00 - 02:00 Log An introduction to the ELF Format - hatter
Thursday - 9/20
Friday - 9/21
00:00 - 01:00 Log Intermediate shellcoding - hatter
Tuesday - 9/25
00:00 - 02:00 Log Advanced SQL injection exploitation (Part 1) - hatter